Is your important project taking too long, costing too much or not delivering the results you asked for?
Is there a communications
gap between your business and technology people?
Is this the norm in your organization?
If so, you need a senior professional business
consultant with commitment, creative problem solving abilities, the right blend of management and technical background, strong analytical
and communication skills. Slichter Consulting brings this to you plus multi-industry experience.
For business executives and managers who are challenged to make their important initiatives successful, I offer four broad services:
the effectiveness and efficiency of IS/IT departments…Develop and implement plans for recommended improvements.
- Establish or improve
Project Management Office and Portfolio Management Processes.
- Facilitate the planning of future technical or organizational directions.
- Risk management, governance and IT controls are of particular interest where companies are involved in merger or acquisition activities
or where publicly traded stocks are involved and officers need to know that controls are in place and working effectively.
- The value
proposition here is that I can save organizations money through speed of solution and/or reduce risks by leveraging on my prior experience
in industries that range from investment banking through energy, high tech, manufacturing, healthcare, insurance.
- Ensure organizational change readiness and alignment of desired changes with business strategies.
session leadership, business process improvement, data conversion requirements analysis.
- Usually delivered in
conjunction with project management services.
- The value proposition for this type of work involves risk reduction
and speed of implementation, based on my level of training and depth and breadth of experience – process improvement work covers business
areas from finance and accounting through operations, order management, procurement....
- Conduct problem project assessments…Develop and implement plans for corrective action
- Services range
from providing discrete components of project management such as risk analysis, project planning and organizational change management
right up to full time project management.
- The value proposition here is all about risk management and delivering on project
objectives. Project experience ranges from small through multi-year implementations of enterprise systems.
- Project Management effectiveness assessment … Provide suggestions for corrective action / tailored workshops
to upgrade PM skills & effectiveness.
- I am a certified instructor and deliver Project Management courses on a contract
basis with Nexient Learning and would be happy to discuss delivering training to your organization.
- I can develop and/or deliver course
material in any of the above areas.
- Of particular interest to many organizations is my background as a coach for developing the expertise
of internal project managers who may be in a stretch role.
- The value proposition is to leverage my experience and instructional
skills to accelerate the development of your staff.
Four Broad Services by Slichter Consulting
Mississauga - Toronto - GTA - Ontario - Canada
Slichter Consulting Inc.
Project Management - Consulting - Training